If you're planning to hold your own Super Bowl party this year, we have the one-and-only item you'll need to earn your Vince Lombardi Trophy for hosting!
Courtesy of our own national treasure, MichaelAngelo, here is his "Football Cheese and Bean Dip"--which is an absolute must-have.
Here's what you'll need...
1 16oz. Sour Cream
1 16oz. Refried Beans
1 8oz. Cream Cheese
1 Green Onion (chopped up)
1 Package of Taco Seasoning
1 Cup of Mexican cheese
1. After stretching your hamstrings for 5 minutes, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soften Cream Cheese (in any odd method possible--I won't judge you).
3. Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl (better than using the palms of your hands)
4. Put shredded cheese on top of the mixed ingredients.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
6. Have lots of chips for your dip. My favorite is the Frito Scoops chip.
7. Enjoy! Do not be put-off by the unusual color. It's delicious. Serve it up hot!